Learning Possibilities Lead Sponsor for Education Wales Summit 2017
Learning Possibilities are delighted to announce that we are lead sponsors for the Education Wales Summit, to take place in Cardiff on May 16th 2017.
The conference includes a range of high profile speakers including Steve Davies, Director of Education, Welsh Government; and Daniel Sumner, Worldwide Director of Innovation Programs – Public Sector, Microsoft.
Other speakers include:
• Alyson Mills, Headteacher, Lliswerry School
• Claire Price, Head, Chepstow School
• Matthew Davies, Deputy Headteacher, Treorchy Comprehensive School
• Nina Jackson, Author, ‘Of Teaching Learning & Sherbet Lemons’
• James Protheroe, Deputy Headteacher, Darran Park Primary School
• Chris Padden, CEO, The Assessment Foundation
• Phil Dixon, Author, ‘Testing Times’ and former Director of ATL.
• Roger Hiscott, Head of Business Development, Innovation Point
• Iestyn Davies , Chief Executive , Colleges Wales
• Helen Reynolds, Director, Social for the People
• Heidi Griffiths, Business Director Dirty Little Serifs
• Professor Tom Crick, Cardiff Metropolitan University
• Kellie Williams, Digital leader, North Wales School Effectiveness & Improvement Service
• Ed Dorrell, Deputy Editor, TES
• Janet Hayward, OBE, Chair, National Digital Learning Council
Mehool Sanghrajka, CEO, Learning Possibilities commented:
“We are thrilled to be lead sponsor of this event at a time when education is undergoing massive change. Wales is leading the way in both education technology and transforming classroom practice.”
To reserve your free space contact firstname.lastname@example.org