We are looking for an enterprising individual, a self-starter with an interest in understanding other cultures.
Some travel may be required.
About the Company
Learning Possibilities is an award-winning social enterprise EdTech, working with schools globally. The Company is based in Croxley Business Park, Watford, Hertfordshire.
- Manage website and social media
- Development of marketing material and collateral for use in client presentations
- Organising exhibitions, both in the UK and overseas
- Demonstrate our technology to prospective clients
- Support account management of major clients
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree level education an advantage
- Relevant experience an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Self-starter, with strong innovation and problem solving skills
- Experience in optimizing Web Site and its content
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends etc)
- Excellent experience in Microsoft technology tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent experience in Adobe suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
Excellent salary package, £25,000 – £30,000 per annum basic, depending on experience.
This job description is a guide to the key elements of the current role. It is not intended as a completely permanent schedule and is not part of the employee’s contract. Please note that other duties may be required by management from time to time.
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|