Your Email and Calendar can be accessed offline on your PC and mobile. This document explains the simple process of setting up Outlook on your PC.
Select the Windows start button, type “Outlook” and Select the Outlook App.
Enter your email address and select Connect.
- Enter your Password and select OK.
- Select Done.
- Outlook will open and display your emails.
- Select the calendar icon to switch to your calendar.
- When you are offline a disconnected message is displayed with confirmation of the last time your Outlook was last updated. Your emails and calendar continue to be available while you are offline. Any new emails you send or changes you make while you are offline are automatically updated when you go back online.
- When you go back online a “connected to Microsoft Exchange” message is displayed confirming all folders are up to date.