Microsoft now offer new options for applying custom styles and colours to sites that make it easier to define and manage themes across site collections. More details can found here.
The default theme has also been changed resulting in a change of colour to the LP+365 dashboards. You can change the colour back to the original blue by signing in as the Administrator and following the instructions below.
- Select any class from the class menu.
- Select the Announcement tile title.
- Delete everything in the URL after “sharepoint.com” and select enter.
- Select the “setting cog” and “change the look”.
- Select Theme.
- Select the Blue theme and select save.
- Return to the App homepage, refresh the browser and the App will have changed back to the original colour.