Sales and Marketing Executive
Permanent, Full time
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Role: Sales & Marketing Executive
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Executive to join a global EdTech business. Working with the senior team, the successful candidate will be involved in organising marketing material, exhibitions and social media campaigns and working on major account management.
We are looking for an enterprising individual with an interest in understanding different cultures.
Some travel may be required.
About the Company
Learning Possibilities is an award-winning social enterprise in the education technology field working with governments globally. The Company is based in Watford, Hertfordshire.
• Support account management of major clients
• Development of marketing material and collateral for use in client presentations
• Organising exhibitions, both in the UK and overseas
• Social media marketing to promote business activities
• Ability to demonstrate our technology
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Degree level education
• Relevant experience an advantage
• Strong communication skills
• Team player
• Self-starter, with strong innovation and problem solving skills
Excellent salary package, £25,000 – £30,000 per annum basic, depending on experience.
This job description is a guide to the key elements of the current role. It is not intended as a completely permanent schedule and is not part of the employee’s contract. Please note that other duties may be required by management from time to time.
To apply or find out more about the role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
No Agencies please.