The current pandemic has forced many to learn from home, without access to their school or public libraries.
We are delighted to provide the LP+ Reference eLibrary integrated into our platform. The eLibrary is a curated collection of more than 10,000 reference books that cover all stages of learning and include literary classics from around the world, foreign language and text books etc. The Reference library is only available through the LP+365 platform and can be made available on request.
The eLibrary has many features;
- All books are available to download and take anywhere.
- ‘Collections’ of recommended books.
- ‘Favourites’ allows you to mark books for later use.
- Perpetual links are easily available so books can be added to assignments or shared directly.
- Book discovery tools help teachers and students find the right material for them.
- Ministries are able to add their own books into the collection.
For further details, please contact us on LP365support@lpplus.com.
During the COVID pandemic schools globally were faced with no classroom based learning. While the decision was made to close schools undoubtedly saved lives, but posed disruption to students.
While schools scramble to adjust to the new norm, Learning Possibilities took this initiative to enhance their Lp+365 product to ensure that new but secure features were made available for students to use for their on-line experience.
App Feature Updates:
- e-Library – The e-library is a selection of over 15,000 educational titles, including classics, from around the world that have been part of the foundations of education for centuries.
All books are available to download onto any device and can even be viewed offline.
The search and filter options help you to find the exact content that you are looking for and you can also mark books as favourites to make them easily available from the favourites Tab.
Collections are groups of books on a particular subject that are presented together for your convenience.
- White-label – Partner now have the option to White-label the App.
- Security – Bug fixes to address vulnerabilities.
- Skype Chat – Skype chat has been removed from the App as Microsoft are withdrawing the product.
LP+365 supports all teaching methods including ‘Structured courses’ which some teachers may have used previously on other LMS platforms. ‘Structured courses’ allow teachers to present all of their learning resources and activities together to their students, in one simple package. Watch ‘How to create a Structured course in LP+365’ below to find out more.
To read an independent paper evaluating LP+365 and Moodle, click here.
The British Government have published online educational resources for schools and parents to help children to learn at home during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak…. read more here.
7 ways to bridge the lockdown learning gap:
1. Support for pupils – Emotional well-being, mental health, heightened anxiety, bereavement and re-adjustment to school.
2. Quality blending teaching and learning – Clear learning outcomes, differentials, interaction, feedback and digital access.
3. Curricular innovation – Outdoor learning, character education and talking about COVID-19.
4. Professional learning opportunities for teachers – Availability, affordability, sharing time and hardware/software.
5. Focused learning Support – Testing, availability of support and pupil absence.
6. Catch-up tutoring – Availability of tutors, affordability, safeguarding, digital access and summer school.
7. Enhanced parental engagement – Guidance to parents, Parental stress and digital access.
Catlin Tucker is a Google Certified Innovator, bestselling author, international trainer, and keynote speaker.
In her latest blog she talks about the traits of a successful online teacher.
LP+365 allows you to Teach from home. Scheduling a video call in Teams is simple, add the invitation to the LP+365 class dashboard and all of your students can access your class remotely. Video calls allow you teach remotely in the same way as you would in the classroom, whether its teaching to the whole class or one to one. Just some of the many useful features include, both Teachers and Students having full access to their LP+365 classroom, the option to turn webcams on and off for privacy, sharing your desktop with your class and recording the class to share later with any absentees.
There is a video guide on the LP+365 support site that shows you the simple process of scheduling a video call and sharing it with your class.
LP+365 support is available to all use directly from with the App. Its packed with useful information to help drive adoption with both Teachers and Students.
The Support Centre includes:
- A full set of training videos
- The Teacher Handbook which includes everything there is to know about the App
- Using LP+365 with Teams to Teach remotely
- LP+365 Adopt Framework
- Using LP+365 Offline
- Insights from Professor Heppell
New content is added regularly, visit the Support Centre to see more.
Permanent, Full time
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Role: Sales & Marketing Executive
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Executive to join a global EdTech business. Working with the senior team, the successful candidate will be involved in organising marketing material, exhibitions and social media campaigns and working on major account management.
We are looking for an enterprising individual with an interest in understanding different cultures.
Some travel may be required.
About the Company
Learning Possibilities is an award-winning social enterprise in the education technology field working with governments globally. The Company is based in Watford, Hertfordshire.
• Support account management of major clients
• Development of marketing material and collateral for use in client presentations
• Organising exhibitions, both in the UK and overseas
• Social media marketing to promote business activities
• Ability to demonstrate our technology
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Degree level education
• Relevant experience an advantage
• Strong communication skills
• Team player
• Self-starter, with strong innovation and problem solving skills
Excellent salary package, £25,000 – £30,000 per annum basic, depending on experience.
This job description is a guide to the key elements of the current role. It is not intended as a completely permanent schedule and is not part of the employee’s contract. Please note that other duties may be required by management from time to time.
To apply or find out more about the role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Agencies please.
The LP+365 is fully integrated with Microsoft Office 365 meaning that you can still access all of the excellent Office 365 features offline so that lesson planning and organisation is a seamless online and offline. Access you Outlook mailbox and calendar offline (guides can be found on our Support Centre Home Page), meaning you can still access your assignments for example. The Class Notebook can be accessed offline too; make any changes you wish and the next time that you are online, these changes will be automatically updated for everyone to see.