7 ways to bridge the lockdown learning gap:
1. Support for pupils – Emotional well-being, mental health, heightened anxiety, bereavement and re-adjustment to school.
2. Quality blending teaching and learning – Clear learning outcomes, differentials, interaction, feedback and digital access.
3. Curricular innovation – Outdoor learning, character education and talking about COVID-19.
4. Professional learning opportunities for teachers – Availability, affordability, sharing time and hardware/software.
5. Focused learning Support – Testing, availability of support and pupil absence.
6. Catch-up tutoring – Availability of tutors, affordability, safeguarding, digital access and summer school.
7. Enhanced parental engagement – Guidance to parents, Parental stress and digital access.